Ditunggu Sarannya :

Day 1970. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Dewa 19 - Miss

Artist: Dewa 19
Lyrics: Dewa 19 - Miss

Dewa 19 - Miss



`I have your letter has been read and I understand
How you will miss her presence myself
In your days Together again

When you ask me I'll be back again
You said you could not Fight the turmoil in the chest
Holding a burning sense of our meeting later
Time with you

Chorus:
All the words miss you
The more helpless `me
Holding curiosity bye
Believe me I will miss you
I'll be home Removing all longing
The pent-up .....

You write me word love
A sweet in your letter
You tell me now
I want your warm embrace
And the soft caress of your love
I will not forget forever
When you were at my side

Chorus

Do not say love
Adding to the burden of flavors
It's just sad you save it
I will come .....

Chorus 2x

0 komentar

Entri Terpopuler

Koleksi Posting :

Baca Juga :